Monday, 17 February 2014

A SECOND RANDOM CONVERSATION WITH ShinoAsada! THE KID IS BEYOND BRAINWASH! HE IS A SATANIC MASTURBATOR THAT RAPES BABIES! HE IS A SICK FREAK! NOW HE STILL CONTINUES UPON REALIZING EVEN THIS! HE DID NOT EVEN KNOW HE WAS DOING THIS! FOLKS! CLASSICAL BRAINWASHING HERE!

Alright, I'm completely mistaken.
YES I KNOW! I TOLD YOU THAT YOU WOULD! MORON!
He's still onto us. He's absolutely turned insane with his crap right now.
NO! YOU ARE INSANE FOR NOT BELIEVING IN THE REALITY OF OUR ANCESTORS AND THOSE WHO SAVED US! YOU ARE SHARING RIGHT NOW HIS GENES! NONE OTHER THAN LORD ENKI HIMSELF!
I know that we should stop giving him the attention,
YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD THE MORON TO NEVER CONTACT ME IN THE FIRST PLACE! IT DOES NOT MATTER! ALL OF YOU ARE MARKED FOR DEATH ANYWAY!
but it's so funny how he assumes all that crap on his tumblr.
I DO NOT ASSUME! I KNOW! WHAT I KNOW YOU DO NOT! WHAT I KNOW IS TRUTH! WHAT YOU KNOW IS ILLUSION BY EVIL ITSELF! ALL I WRITE IS TRUTH!
Like the followers were even legit from the beginning..
LIKE YOU ARE EVEN LEGIT TO BE HUMAN AFTER SUPPORTING PEDO SATANIC SHIT WHICH MAKES YOU TECHNICALLY A REPTILE SUPPORTER, WHICH ALLOWS ME TO DISPOSE OF YOU ASAP!
I actually found this week a lot more stable.There wasn't as much releases as I thought and I caught up fairly quick. It was probably because a few were postponed due to the Sochi olympics, but I'm glad it was postponed for some. It gave me a breather so that was good. I hope you caught up by now.
TOO BAD YOU DID NOT DIE! THE YOU WOULD HAVE NEVER HAD TO WATCH THIS SHIT! WELL YOU ARE LOSING YOUR TIME! WE OF THE ELDER GODS CARE NOT FOR YOU! SHOULD YOU MAKE IT TO THE TEST AND PASS IT, YOU SHALL HAVE NO MEMORIES OF YOUR PAST! SO ALL THIS WATCH MATTERS NOT! IT SHALL BE ERASED ANYWAY!

STOP ANIME! CONVERT TO JESUS AND PRAY! A LOT! EVERYONE NEEDS IT! WE ARE LIVING IN THE LAST DAYS.

PS: IF YOU CARE ABOUT THIS KID TROLL HIS SPOT:
http://myanimelist.net/profile/ShinoAsada
TELL HIM TO STOP WATCHING ANIME AND CONVERT TO JESUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How did you like getting cursed?